The Israel IVS Forum is an association of senior property professionals and stakeholders in Israel. Our aims are to advance adoption of International Valuation Standards (IVS) in Israel and to disseminate international best practice within the Israeli profession. We hold regular webinars and publish international best practice papers in both English and Hebrew.
For our full mission statement please read here.
The Israel IVS Forum is the first Israeli organisation to join the IPMS Coalition.
Nehama Bogin, Jacky Mukmel, Haim Mesilaty
The IVS Forum is governed by the General Assembly consisting of all Forum members (presently 20 members). The General Assembly elects the President and the Management Board for three year terms.
The President of the IVS Forum is Haim Mesilaty, Chairman of the Israel Real Estate Appraisers Association (IREAA).
The highest administrative body is the Management Board, consisting of the President, the Chair of Management Board (currently Jacky Mukmel, Chair of CBRE Israel), the Chair of the Professional Board (presently Ms Nehama Bogin) and four other members. The Management Board appoints the Director, who manages day to day operations.
Please press here to view the Israel IVS Forum organisational chart.
The Director of the Israel IVS Forum is Ron Cohen, MRICS.
The Audit Committee is elected by the General Assembly to oversee the work of the Mangement Board and the Director. The members of the Audit Committee are:
- Ms Dorit Kadosh, former Director of the Coroprations Department at Israel Securities Authority
- Adir Inbar, former Senior Partner at Deloitte Israel and former Vice President of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel
- Oded Haushner, founding partner at Haushner Malul real estate valuation firm.
Sponsors Advisory Committee
The Sponsors Advisory Committee includes representatitves of all our sponsors. Through the Advisory Committee we strive to liaise with our sponsors and learn form their experience.
The Professional Board is the highest professional body of the IVS Forum. It is independent of the Management Board. Membership includes senior professionals representing a wide array of property-related disciplines. The Professional Board sets up sub-groups that deal with specific policy areas. Currently these are:
- International Standards Committee,
- Editorial Committee,
- Commercial Real Estate Index Committee.
The Chair of the Professional Board is Ms Nehama Bogin, Israel Registered Valuer, Founder and Owner of Nehama Bogin Ltd, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm.
The other Professional Board members are:
- Professor (emirata) Rachelle Alterman, President of the International Academic Association on Planning, Law and Property Rights (PLPR) and Honorary Member of the Association of European Schools of Planning
- Professor Danny Ben-Shahar, Professor of Finance at Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University and Head of the Alrov Center for Real Estate Research
- Ms Anat Biran, Advocate, Founder and Owner of Anat Biran Law Office, a leading Israeli legal firm dealing with planning law
- Erez Cohen, Israel Registered Valuer, Managing Partner of ZC Engineering, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm and former Chairman of the Israel Real Estate Appraisers Association (IREAA)
- Dr Eli El Al, CPA(Isr), Chairman of the Valuation Committee of the Israel Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ms Elina Frenkel Ronen, CPA(Isr), MBA, Deputy and Acting President of the Israel Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Chairperson of the CEOs, CFOs and Controllers Forum of the Israel Institute of CPAs
- Moshe Friedman, Israel Registered Valuer, Senior Partner at Barak Friedman, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm
- Oded Haushner, Israel Registered Valuer and Engineer, Founder and Managing Partner of Haushner Malul, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm
- Adir Inbar, CPA(Isr), former Vice President and Chairman of the Professional Council of the Israel Institute of Certified Public Accountants; former Senior Partner at Deloitte Israel; Adir was also a member of the Standards Advisory Council of the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRS Foundation)
- Ms Dorit Kadosh, CPA(Isr), former Director of the Corporations Department at the Israel Securities Authority
- Ms Dafna Landau, Head of Real Estate and Construction Finance at Bank Leumi
- Eyal Mamo, Advocate, Senior Partner at Agmon Rosenberg HaCohen, a top twenty Israeli legal firm
- Haim Mesilaty, Israel Registered Valuer and Advocate, Chairman of the Israel Real Estate Appraisers Association (IREAA)
- Nir Messiqa, former Deputy General Director of the National Housing Cabinet, Israel Ministry of Finance
- Jacky Mukmel, Chairman of CBRE Israel
Jacky Mukmel is Chairman of CBRE Advisory Ltd. A commercial real estate advisory with special expertise in marketing, investments, and financial planning.
Jacky has an impressive record in commercial real estate in Israel and is recognized as a leading expert in the development and management of commercial real estate projects, with a unique vision for the future and direction of the real estate market.
Jacky is a consultant for leading business entities, including international corporations, public companies and banks.
- Ms Dovrat Olpiner, Senior Partner at Greenberg Olpiner, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm
- Yevgeni Ostrovsky, CPA(Isr), Deputy Director of the Israel Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Authority
- Ms Daniela Paz Erez, Israel Registered Valuer, Founder and Owner of Paz Engineering and Economics, Israel's leading development viability advisory
- Haim Peltz, former Deputy Director of the Budget, Israel Ministry of Finance
- Moshe Peress, CPA(Isr), Partner and Director of Accounting Advisory Services at PwC Israel
- Steve Remo, FRICS, Senior Partner at Approved Inspector Services (AIS), London
- Ms Dorit Salingar, former Director of the Israel Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Authority
- Felix Shufman, Registered Valuer, CEO of Delek Properties
- Shlomi Shuv,Head of the Accounting Program and Vice Dean of the Arison School of Business at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya
- Danny Vitan, CPA, Partner at KPMG Israel, Head of the Department of Professional Practice and Accounting Advisory Services, Lecturer at Tel Aviv University
- Professor Zvi Wiener, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Professor Danny Weiss, Professor of Accounting at Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University and Head of the Kassirer Institute of Accounting
Laurent Attia, MRICS MBA, Head of Valuation & International Services at Colliers International France