The Israel IVS Forum is an association of senior property professionals and stakeholders in Israel. Our aims are to advance adoption of International Valuation Standards (IVS) in Israel and to disseminate international best practice within the Israeli profession. We hold regular webinars and publish international best practice papers in both English and Hebrew.
For our full mission statement please read here.
The President of the IVS Forum is Haim Mesilaty, Chairman of the Israel Real Estate Appraisers Association (IREAA). The President is elected every two years by the General Assembly, which consists of all Israel IVS Forum members.
The highest administrative body is the Governing Council, consisting of members elected every three years by the General Assembly. The Governing Council elects the Chair of the Governing Council.
The IVS Forum is advised by an Advisory Board whose membership includes senior property professionals from a wide variety of disciplines. The Advisory Board operates independently of the IVS Forum. It provides high level advice to the Governing Council on professional and policy matters. The Advisory Board sets up working groups that deal with specific policy areas.
Advisory Board Members
The Chair of the Advisory Board is Ms Nehama Bogin, Israel Registered Valuer, Founder and Owner of Nehama Bogin Ltd, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm.
The other Advisory Board members are:
- Professor Danny Ben-Shahar, Professor of Finance at Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University and Head of the Alrov Center for Real Estate Research
- Ms Anat Biran, Advocate, Founder and Owner of Anat Biran Law Office, a leading Israeli legal firm dealing with planning law
- Erez Cohen, Israel Registered Valuer, Managing Partner of ZC Engineering, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm and former Chairman of the Israel Real Estate Appraisers Association (IREAA)
- Eli El Al, CPA(Isr), Chairman of the Valuation Committee of the Israel Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ms Elina Frenkel Ronen, CPA(Isr), MBA, Deputy and Acting President of the Israel Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Chairperson of the CEOs, CFOs and Controllers Forum of the Israel Institute of CPAs
- Moshe Friedman, Israel Registered Valuer, Senior Partner at Barak Friedman, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm
- Oded Haushner, Israel Registered Valuer and Engineer, Founder and Managing Partner of Haushner Malul, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm
- Adir Inbar, CPA(Isr), former Vice President and Chairman of the Professional Council of the Israel Institute of Certified Public Accountants; former Senior Partner at Deloitte Israel; Adir was also a member of the Standards Advisory Council of the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRS Foundation)
- Ms Dorit Kadosh, CPA(Isr), former Director of the Corporations Department at the Israel Securities Authority
- Ms Dafna Landau, Head of Real Estate and Construction Finance at Bank Leumi
- Eyal Mamo, Advocate, Senior Partner at Agmon Rosenberg HaCohen, a top twenty Israeli legal firm
- Haim Mesilaty, Israel Registered Valuer and Advocate, Chairman of the Israel Real Estate Appraisers Association (IREAA)
- Nir Messiqa, former Deputy General Director of the National Housing Cabinet, Israel Ministry of Finance
- Jacky Mukmel, Chairman of CBRE Israel
Jacky Mukmel is Chairman of CBRE Advisory Ltd. A commercial real estate advisory with special expertise in marketing, investments, and financial planning.
Jacky has an impressive record in commercial real estate in Israel and is recognized as a leading expert in the development and management of commercial real estate projects, with a unique vision for the future and direction of the real estate market.
Jacky is a consultant for leading business entities, including international corporations, public companies and banks.
- Ms Dovrat Olpiner, Senior Partner at Greenberg Olpiner, a leading independent Israeli valuation firm
- Yevgeni Ostrovsky, CPA(Isr), Deputy Director of the Israel Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Authority
- Ms Daniela Paz Erez, Israel Registered Valuer, Founder and Owner of Paz Engineering and Economics, Israel's leading development viability advisory
- Haim Peltz, former Deputy Director of the Budget, Israel Ministry of Finance
- Moshe Peress, CPA(Isr), Partner and Director of Accounting Advisory Services at PwC Israel
- Steve Remo, FRICS, Senior Partner at Approved Inspector Services (AIS), London
- Ms Dorit Salingar, former Director of the Israel Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Authority
- Felix Shufman, Registered Valuer, CEO of Delek Properties
- Dr Eyal Solganik, CPA, Deputy Assistant Provost of Herzliya IDC and former Director of the Corporations Department at the Israel Securities Authority
- Danny Vitan, CPA, Partner at KPMG Israel, Head of the Department of Professional Practice and Accounting Advisory Services, Lecturer at Tel Aviv University
- Professor Zvi Wiener, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Professor Danny Weiss, Professor of Accounting at Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University and Head of the Kassirer Institute of Accounting
Laurent Attia, MRICS MBA, Head of Valuation & International Services at Colliers International France